Trust in Soda are partnered with a boutique consultancy who specialise in Digital projects within Banking
We are searching for an Application Support Engineer to join one of their key client projects with a Tier 1 bank in Luxembourg
- 5 years experience in business application management
- Bachelors/Equivalent in Comp Science
- Mastery of modern technologies (Microsoft, Linux, AIX)
- Strong command of monitoring and scheduling tools (orchestrator)
- Comfortable using SQL languages (MS, ORACLE)
- Experience in managing different types of web application servers (IIS, Tomcat, Wildfly) or proprietary to known vendors in the market (Eastnet, WKFS, BearingPoint, ...).
- Basic knowledge of network technologies and infrastructure
- Strong interest in development (Scripting Oriented)
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to dialogue with end-users and suppliers
- Rigorous and autonomous, team player
- You should have experience working with Automation (DevOps environment)
- You will ensure the configuration of platforms: production management, support, testing and standardization of satellite installations.
- You will manage the IT releases: planning, synchronization and coordination of the release cycles, in close collaboration with the suppliers;
- You actively contribute to the support of our internal customers, whether it is at the level of daily requests, or in the follow-up of possible incidents.
- You actively contribute to the continuous improvement cycles in order to optimize the deployment of the different types of applications.